Day 163: The Kharkiv direction is another difficult point for the Russian Federation
Ukraine is carrying out a gradual counteroffensive in the Kherson region, depleting Russian military reserves: even on the day of the release of this newsletter, Russian positions in Kherson and Novaya Kakhovka are being shelled. According to the Ukrainian army, four S-300 launchers were destroyed. Russia is forced to send additional forces in this direction to deter the Ukrainian army.
As experts point out, due to the transfer of Russian forces, Ukraine has the opportunity to develop a counteroffensive in one more direction — Izyumsk. Currently, Russia is unable to advance in all directions, concentrating its forces only on Donbas. Kharkiv region and Kherson region — containment.
In the case that Ukraine is able to intensify its offensive in the Izyum direction, Russia will have a difficult time: once again it will be necessary to understand how to properly use reserves and in which direction to transfer them. Some positions may have to be compromised.
Western experts once again point out that Ukraine needs to use all opportunities to organize a counteroffensive in the near future where it is possible — in the south and east, restraining the enemy in Donbas. Without it, Ukraine may lose its advantage and will lose in the event of a protracted war.
It is unknown whether Ukraine has reserves for this. Recently, the General Staff has been talking only about a counteroffensive in the south, but as insiders report, the forces are quite limited, which slows down Kherson’s quick return.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- Torture and murder of a Ukrainian prisoner: Molfar identifies war criminals
- Crypto background check and $20m investment: How Molfar helps big companies find professionals?
- The russians bombed Belgorod with rockets of their own production
- Terrorist attack in Vinnytsia: dance school as a strategic object
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a scam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Russian troops attacked the Nemyshlianskyi district with two missiles from the territory of the Russian Federation. As a result, an administrative building was destroyed, and the buildings of an enterprise were also damaged.
- Russian troops attacked the village with two missiles from the territory of the Russian Federation. The missiles hit the open area next to the poultry farm building, the building was damaged.
- As a result of shelling by Russian troops, five cows were killed, and another one was wounded. A private residential building was destroyed, and electrical lines were damaged.
- As a result of the shelling of 2 villages, residential houses were damaged, a fire broke out. 6 explosions were recorded.
- There were 14 mortar and 8 artillery rounds on Semenivka community, as well as 9 mortar and 2 artillery rounds on Novhorod-Siverskiy community.
- As a result of the shelling, residential buildings were damaged, a granary with 7000 tones of grain was destroyed, the outpatient clinic building and residential buildings were also damaged.
- Russian troops launched 2 missiles on an infrastructure facility in the Zavodskyi district of the city, on its territory a building and an empty fuel tank were damaged, as wells as several residential houses and a multi-storey building, where 7 apartments were damaged. 1 man was injured.
- 3 missiles hit the territory of the farm.
- During the day, 34 cases on the civilian infrastructure destruction as a result of shelling by the Russian army were recorded. Veselyanka and Novohryhorivka were shelled.
- As a result of the shelling, residential buildings were damaged. Also, as a result of the hit of ammunition and ammunition fragments, a fire broke out. In addition, one of the missiles hit the roadway, the other one hit the sidewalk.
- Russian troops hit Nova Zorya, Andriivka, Lozove, Bilohirka, Osokorivka, Potomkyne, Zelenyi Hai, Bila Krynytsya and Ivanivka. The territory of the Novovorontsovka community was also shelled, and prohibited cluster munitions with fragmentation submunitions were used. During the shelling of Osokorivka, prohibited phosphorus munitions were also used.
- As a result of the shelling of the city, a public transport stop was damaged, people were there at that moment. 7 people were killed, 4 were injured including 3 children (1, 2). 1 child is in a critical condition. A church and residential buildings were also damaged, a priest was wounded.
- 60 shells were fired at the city, 2 residential houses and a summer kitchen caught fire. 1 house and 3 outbuildings were destroyed. ~50 residential houses, 33 household structures, 8 garages and 11 cars were damaged. 3 enterprises were damaged: buildings and equipment were damaged, more than a hundred solar panels were broken. 2 power lines were damaged, more than 3000 people were cut off power.
- Russian troops launched a missile from the territory of the occupied Crimea in the direction of the Odessa region. When approaching the coast, the missile exploded, presumably it was shot down.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.