War in Ukraine / July 28
Day 156: The tragedy in Olenivka
This morning it became known about the shelling of the prison in Olenivka, a village in the occupied part of Donetsk region. About 50 Ukrainian prisoners of war died after shelling the building. It is believed that all of them are from the “Azov” regiment. The Russian army held them in Olenivka.
The Russian side reported that the shelling was carried out by the Ukrainian armed forces. The official position of the Ministry of Defense of Russia is that Ukraine thus wanted to cause a new scandal and spoil the reputation of the Russian army. The Russians claim that this is a provocation by the Armed Forces.
After it became known about the shelling, there was a super-fast plot on Russian TV, and it became clear to everyone — the Russians had planned this false flag operation in advance. But Ukrainians and the West did not believe the lies of Russian terrorists. The General Staff of Ukraine openly stated that the Russian army deliberately carried out this provocation — precisely in order to get a believable picture for its propaganda. A few hours after the shelling, the security service of Ukraine managed to intercept the telephone conversations of the Russian military. They contain confirmation that it was the Russian army that carried out the shelling.
The patronage service of the “Azov” regiment confirmed the death of 50 prisoners. Their names are currently unknown, but the whole world must know about them!
⚔️ The leader of the Azov Movement, Andriy Biletskiy, announced a hunt for anyone involved in the murder of Azov Heroes in Olenivka. They are called Azovstal Defenders.
The killing of prisoners of war is considered a violation of the Geneva Convention. After the shelling, Ukraine once again called on the world to recognize Russia as a terrorist state.
#russiaIsAterroristState #russiaIsAterroristState #russiaIsAterroristState
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- Crypto background check and $20m investment: How Molfar helps big companies find professionals?
- The russians bombed Belgorod with rockets of their own production
- Terrorist attack in Vinnytsia: dance school as a strategic object
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a scam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
- VICE: Meet the US ‘Journalist’ Helping Spread the Kremlin’s Propaganda
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Russian troops shelled Kyivskyi and Nemushlyaivskyi districts with 5 S-300 air defense missiles, one of them exploded in the air, fires broke out. The premises of a steelwork producer were damaged in the city center. As a result of the strike in Horkyi Park, utility structures were damaged.
- During the day, 23 cases about the civilian infrastructure destruction as a result of the shelling by the Russians were recorded. Kamyanske and Hulaipole were shelled.
- As a result of the shelling, residential buildings, outbuildings and civilian infrastructure suffered damaged.
- As a result of the strike with 12 missiles, the city school was completely destroyed. The missiles were launched from Hola Prystan in Kherson region, occupied by the Russians. A missile attack also hit a company’s warehouse, a fire started. The shipbuilding university water station territory, the church building and residential buildings were also damaged.
- The Russian army fired 4 projectiles from the Smerch MRLS. The missiles hit the elevator, camp site and residential buildings. 3 houses are heavily damaged, 5 have partial damage. The humanitarian aid distribution center was also damaged. According to preliminary information, 3 people were injured.
- 2 missiles hit the hangars of the flight academy, where training aircraft of a private company were stored. Civili aircrafts Cessna and AN-26 were destroyed. 13 civilians were injured. The windows in the Artist’s house were blown out by the blast wave.
- The Russians launched 6 Kalibr missiles at the village of Lyutizh. According to preliminary information, 1 building of a military unit was destroyed and 2 were damaged. 5 people were injured. 1 missile was shot down over the Bucha quarry.
- 5 shots from a mortar were recorded on the territory of the community.
- The Russians shelled the town with cluster munitions. In total, 5 attacks were recorded during the day. 6 multi-apartment and 6 single-family houses were damaged (1, 2). 4 people were killed, 5 more were injured.
- As a result of the shelling of Mala Kostromka, 3 households, household buildings, a water supply and a gas pipeline were damaged. Zelenodolsk was also shelled. Ukrainka was shelled with cluster munitions, houses and a car were damaged.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.