Day 138: Destruction of Russian troops — the correct format of the fight against the Russian Federation
Over the past two weeks, Ukraine has destroyed 14 warehouses with ammunition and equipment of Russian troops. In particular, five warehouses were destroyed in the Donetsk region, three warehouses were destroyed in Luhansk and Kherson, two in Zaporizhzhya and one in Kharkiv. All warehouses were located at a distance of up to 75 km from the front line. They were primarily destroyed by long-range artillery, which was provided to Ukraine by Western partners. The Russian Federation does not comment on these events, while the Ukrainian side has confirmed some of them. At the same time, all information about the destruction of ammunition warehouses is available in open sources, the mass media and city residents are actively spreading this information.
Experts point out that as of today this format of conducting hostilities is almost the only correct one. The fact is that Russia exceeds Ukraine many times in the number of weapons and ammunition for it. As a result, for one artillery strike by the Armed Forces, there are 10 in response from the Russian Federation. Often, the Ukrainians are simply unable to hold their position due to heavy fire from all possible types of weapons: artillery, mortars, tanks, airstrikes. Direct clashes with the troops of the Russian Federation due to the forces prevailing in armored vehicles are also difficult.
It’s another matter when the Russian army has equipment, but nothing to shoot with. That is why the destruction of ammunition reserves is the main goal of the Armed Forces right now: the enemy army is left without its main advantage such as weapons. There are also two derivative problems: firstly, the destruction of warehouses leads to the need to strengthen security, which is not easy for Russia: complex logistics became one of the reasons for the withdrawal of Russian troops from the north of Ukraine. Secondly, the psychological pressure on the Russian military — the Ukrainian army kills them not at the front, but far in the rear, dozens of kilometers from the contact line. This has a significant effect on morale. Especially when such losses are almost daily.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a skam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
- VICE: Meet the US ‘Journalist’ Helping Spread the Kremlin’s Propaganda
- Collaborators of the city of Kupyansk: a corrupt military person and child vandals
- Days of EU Integration in Ukraine’s Parliament
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- The Russian army hit the restaurant complex with 2 missiles. One rocket fell near the technical premise, the other hit the forest.
- The Russian army fired missiles from the Belgorod region. One of the missiles hit between two residential multi-storey buildings. One house was completely destroyed, the other one — partially. 6 people were injured, including a 12-year-old child.
- As a result of the shelling of the Russian army, 6 private houses were destroyed, the warehouses of the enterprise “Prometheus” caught fire.
- The first shelling took place at ~12:00 a.m., including 2 missiles fired from an aircraft. During the evening, the territory of the community was shelled with machine guns and automatic grenade launchers, and they also fired from MRLs.
- Three helicopters fired at the Myropillya and Bilopillya communities, 2 people were injured. At ~12:00 a.m. Khotyn community was shelled from mortars, 3 people were injured. At ~ 1:00–2:30 p.m. there was a mortar shelling of Esman community.
- In Orichiv, 5 private houses were damaged. Civilian infrastructure was shelled in Mala Tokmachka, Odarivka, Novoandriivka, a correctional facility, and a cultural center were also shelled again. There are wounded.
- During the day, 19 reports were received of damage as a result of the shelling by Russian troops. In Stepnohirsk, 4 apartments in an apartment building were damaged. In Prymorske, 2 houses and the adjacent territory were damaged. Also, Hulaipole was shelled.
- As a result of the shelling, the roof of a residential building and a household building on an area of 17 square meters caught fire. An unused building and a household building on an area of 70 square meters also burned.
- There were 42 reports of civilian infrastructure destruction as a result of shelling. Hulaipole and Kamyanske were hit as well.
- The territory of the city was shelled from the Smerch MRL with the use of cluster munition. There is destruction of the manufacturing plant.
- As a result of the hit of ammunition and debris, stubble residues and dry grass was burning in the open area of the village of Dobre. In the Bereznehuvate community, there was constant shelling of villages along the demarcation line. There was shelling of the villages of Bereznehuvate, Murakhivka, Vysun and Kalynivka. Also, railway stations were damaged.
- Shelling of the Novomykolaivka village, as a result of which residential buildings and stone fences were partially damaged. Also, fields with grain crops, forest belts and dead wood caught fire. Also, as a result of the shelling, a fire broke out on Kinburn Spit and there were 2 fires of coniferous litter in the territory of the forestry near the village of Vasylivka.
- The Russian army hit the city with 6 S-300 missiles. One of the rockets hit a residential building, it was completely destroyed. Windows were shattered in neighboring houses. A total of 10 private houses were damaged. One of the enterprises of the city was also damaged. There was transport on the territory, the windows in the cars completely or partially flew out. The warehouse of the vegetable base was also damaged.
- Shelling of a border settlement in the Horodnya community. A private house and an outbuilding were damaged. 14 explosions were recorded in the Semenivska community.
- Semenivska community was shelled from 120mm caliber mortars.
- A shell hit a residential building and killed a woman.
- As a result of the shelling of Russian troops, a hospital, a palace of culture, residential buildings and a playground were damaged.
- As a result of the shelling, 2 entrances of a 5-storey building were completely destroyed. As of July 11, there are 30 killed and 9 wounded people.
- The Russian army used high-explosive and incendiary shells against the civilians in the town. At least 7 houses burned down. The number of victims is being clarified.
- Windows in the house were knocked out by the blast wave.
- Cottages and a park were shelled by Russian troops.
- As a result of the hit of 3 Kalibr missiles, an industrial infrastructure enterprise was destroyed.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.